Professionally, Brad Reifler is a political scientist and an economist. He, however, didn’t pursue politics further after college, opting to venture into entrepreneurship and investments. Upon graduating from Bowdoin College, Brad established Reifler Trading Corporation in 1982, a global derivatives execution firm that was bought by Refco in 2000.
Brad Reifler founded Pali Capital in 1995 and managed it for thirteen years. Currently, he is the CEO of Forefront Income Trust, a firm he established in 2014. Brad sits on advisory and trustee boards of several organizations.
His Achievements in Pali Capital
In his thirteen years as the CEO of Pali Capital, Brad Reifler made many notable achievements. To begin with, he foresaw the opening of foreign offices in the UK, South America, the U.S., Singapore, and Australia.
This expansion resulted in the firm employing more than 250 employees to work in those offices. Before quitting in 2008, Brad Reifler had helped the company to accumulate revenues to the tune of billions.
Helping The Little Investor
Before Brad Reifler established Forefront Income Trust, some investments used to be treated as a preserve of wealthy investors who constitutes only 1 percent of the entire population. Being a non-traded interval fund, Forefront Income Trust opened a door for middle-class Americans, who make up the other 99 percent, to access the reserved investments.
The fund, which is not correlated to the equity market, comes with lots of benefits. For instance, 3 percent of direct investments is donated to the families of national heroes like military and veterans.
Secondly, the investor is always given the priority and is allowed to make at least 8 percent of their investment, before Forefront Income can start reaping from the investment. Investors are also guaranteed of four partial liquidities from their shares every year since they are given the option of selling their shares to the fund.
Brad Reifler was featured by PR Newswire sometimes mid last year where he shed light on the plight of small investors on Wall Street. He revealed that brokers usually exploit these investors due to the high management fees required. He also noted that the small investor is limited to invest only in correlated investment ventures, and is not given a fair chance to compete with the wealthy investors in the highly profitable ventures.
Learn more about Brad Reifler: http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=11479591&privcapId=140440171