You can learn how to host the way professionals do without breaking a sweat. A party blog editor and event planner, Camille Styles shared her rules and tips to live by when someone is hosting a big party or a get-together.
- Simple Planning – Planning an event or a party should not be intimidating or stressful. By staying organized and beginning early, you could plan, create, as well as host an unforgettable affair with ease. You should download and print their party planning checklist that is detailed to ensure the process easier, from a month before your party to one hour before the arrival of your guests.
- Get Organized – Styles always keep a few lists that she frequently updates through the planning process, which includes a shopping list ensuring that she will not forget any supplies, a master to-do list for highlighting all tasks that should be accomplished, as well as an all-essential list for tracking RSVPs, dietary restrictions, and contact information.
- Create a Theme – Milestones such as holidays and birthdays could be more festive when you choose a creative theme to set the tone. You can transform your place to be like a south-of-the-border fiesta by hiring a mariachi band and serving margaritas.
- Send Out Invites – You can get this online or make your own.
- Offer a Self-Serve Bar – Let the guests be their mixologists, and everyone can have fun creating their concoctions.
- Create a Specialty Concoction – It is fun to add one or more specialty cocktails which will leave an impression that’s lasting with your guests.
- Keep Appetizers Simple – You should consider serving the guest dinner-by-the-bite using mouthwatering hors d’oeuvres trays.
- Keep settings of the table simple
About Twenty Three Layers
Twenty Three Layers is one of the leading design and event planning companies in New York City. They are also corporate event planners, and their energetic and creative minds will exceed even the most brilliant vision for the next event you are planning.
Whether it is a unique as well as a stylish corporate function or even a lovely evening of whimsy plus glamour for a celebration that’s personal, their exquisite attention to detail as well as unrelenting demand for perfection is going to impress you.